Fact Sheet 26, 2012
Greenland Mineral Resources Portal, www.greenmin.gl
The Bureau of Minerals and Petroleum (BMP) and the Geological Survey of Denmark and Greenland (GEUS) introduces a new on-line, interactive facility for mineral explorers of Greenland. The portal opened March 2012 and will continue to be developed into 2013, adding new layers of information (themes) to the interactive GIS environment of the portal.
You will find the portal at www.greenmin.gl
Available themes, March 2012:
- Company reports & GEUS survey publications
- Descriptions of mineral occurrences, intrusions and magmatic complexes
- Airborne geophysical survey coverage
- Stream sediment geochemistry
- Analyses of Ujarassiorit samples
Also links to GEUS and BMP with additional information and or familiar sites such as GMOM and DODEX.