The Gas laboratory’s focus is on analysis of trace amounts of volatile organic matter in soil gas and atmospheric air. Especially chloro and bromo are of interest.
The laboratory performs analysis of light hydrocarbons (C1–C6) in groundwater and marine sediments, including analysis of acetylene, which is not commonly done by commercial analysis companies.
We also offer analyses of water samples to determine the content of stable isotopes 18O and deuterium 2H in water.
- Shimadzu GC-2010 with thermal desorption and combined MS and ECD-detector
- Shimadzu GC-2010 with FID-detector
- Picarro L2120-i measuring absorption with Cavity Ring-Down Spectroscopy
- University of Lund
- Royal Institute of Technology – KTH Stockholm
- The Capital Region of Denmark (Region Hovedstaden)